“You” and “your” refer to you, if the user is not an individual, then “You” means Your Company, its officers, members, agents, successors or someone who accesses, or in any way uses the services of Symlex. We,” “us,” and “our “refer to Symlex.
2. CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
We may amend this Terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. In addition, when using particular services in this site, guidelines or rules may be posted which are applicable to your use of those services. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Symlex is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Symlex. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms.
You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Symlex after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
1. Using the Symlex Apps ( All the Apps under Symlex Brand and its customization versions )
A. Prohibited Content
You agree not to use or submit any content that contains software viruses or any computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit functionality of the Application or of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
i. not to interfere or disrupt any services or any networks connected to this site
ii. you will not attempt to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the software comprising or in any way making up part of the Application
B. Symlex Availability
1. The call quality and other results of the dialer are dependent upon speed of internet of the customer and hence Symlex shall not entertain any type of the claims or complaints regarding the call quality or such other difficulties.
2. Symlex, provides its Products and services under the brand name of Symlex and its website known as www.symlex.com which provides VoIP products and services under respective resellers / providers brand name with their own operator code therefore Symlex, is not responsible for loss or misuse user’s PIN. As solution providers, we implement only VoIP Solutions and we do not provide calling services, the respective resellers and operators provide their own calling services under their own brand.
3. Symlex will not be responsible for any support or maintenance for the Application. The services of Symlex may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability
The customer agrees that Symlex will not be
1. altered, except by Symlex or its authorized representative
2. installed, operated, repaired, or maintained except in accordance with instructions supplied by Symlex
D. System Requirements
1. In order to use the Application, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications (‘Software Requirements’).
2. The Software Requirements for downloading the Symlex mobile dialer would vary as per the mobile platform.
3. The version of the Application software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services.
1. We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
B. Our Right to Use collected information
1. We use the information collected from customers in one of the following ways: such as by billing the customer. We also use the content to configure the Mobile dialer with the Switch server to deliver products purchased by the service providers. In addition, we provide online services and control access to these services, with information such as user names and passwords. For instance, the information we collect enables us to deliver to customers SaaS solutions encompassing hosted communications services, contact center, unified communications, video web conferencing, managed dedicated hosting, virtual private servers, and other services.
2. Also, we use the information we collect in order to communicate with service providers and offer them new versions or other products and services. We may also use gathered information to communicate with customers in order to respond to their inquiries and provide training and support.
3. We may communicate with customers’ representatives by electronic communications, such as emails, newsletters, and white papers; postal mail; and phone calls. We also reserve the right to use information we collect to investigate and help prevent unlawful or potentially unlawful activity that threatens any of our respective customers.
4. If at any time, you want us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes; please contact us as set out below. We will stop using your personal information for above purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
5. Also, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
B. Unlawful Activity
We reserve the right (at our discretion) to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Terms and to take any action we deem appropriate including, but not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third-parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your Registration Data, usage history, posted inquiries, and traffic information etc.
2.3. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of the Symlex entities to you. Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Nothing herein is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited. If you are unsure about this or any other section of these terms, please consult with a legal professional prior to accessing or using the Symlex. By accessing or using the Symlex, you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms, including this section. You are giving up substantial legal rights by agreeing to these terms.
a. Symlex is made available to cater the needs of global VoIP Service Providers to carry out their businesses and not for end users
b. As solution providers, we only develop and implement VoIP products/solutions for VoIP service provider’s globally. Symlex Mobile dialer that is being installed by the end users will establish connection with VoIP service providers hosted servers to place outgoing calls. In no way Symlex holds responsible for any issues related to balance talk time, low voice quality, bad user experience or any other concerns out of the VoIP Services and applications provided by these VoIP Providers to end users. Symlex holds no responsibility or liability in resolving such issues between end users and service providers.
c. Further, Symlex is not liable for any damages or illegal activities being carried out using our mobile dialer including the conduction of business operations in VoIP blocked countries.
d. Symlex neither encourages nor discourages VoIP providers from carrying out business operations in areas deemed to be sensitive
e. As Symlex Client/ Mobile dialer does not maintain any details such as user call history/statistics, call minutes, call duration information, any of the specified details is untraceable.
A. You may terminate the Terms at any time by closing your account, discontinuing your use of the Symlex, and providing Symlex with a notice of termination.
B. We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Symlex, and/or ban you altogether from the Symlex for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Symlex or any other related information.
C. In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use Your Content.