What is Geozilla?
The family locator app Geozilla is a special program that functions as a GPS tracker for cell phone devices. It helps to GPS track a device connected to the account. In this way, a parent can monitor child location or the location of a loved one.[sale_block]As of September 2019, you shall be redirected to a better and cheaper alternative, mSpy.[/sale_block]
The maker of the family locator app boasts happy 350,000 families. They are already using the program to protect their families and children.
The latter figures include users from around the world. Geozilla app features artificial intelligence and special algorithms that allow the spy application to track, monitor, notify the user if there is something that is not quite right or that occurs out of the ordinary.
What Can Geozilla Family Locator App Do?
If a person is being tracked deviates from a planned route at any time or from a regular route home and there is a significant location change, the parent is immediately notified of this deviation by the GPS tracker.
Parents are allowed to monitor the speed of movement and speed limits of teen drivers using this family location tracker. This empowers the parent to become an even stronger disciplinarian and an excellent teacher. It is a guide for a child who may need bit of monitoring to stay on track, and on the whole, serves are an effective tool to track your family’s location.
Geozilla Family Locator Features
- The application allows parents and children to send private messages between members via Voice Over Internet Protocol calls or VoIP. This is done using the family locator’s private messenger.
- If a family member ever finds himself in emergency situations, they can notify all family members on the account immediately. This is made easy as all family members can be listed as emergency contacts on the app. The speed at which every member of network is contacted is remarkable.
- Geozilla app allows tracking members who are active on social media. The program alerts parents when something is amiss.
Geozilla Family Locator Pros
- The accuracy of the phone spy program is more than impressive. Through the use of geo-tracking and satellites, parents can know exactly where someone is. This information is displayed in real-time on a map making it easy to use when finding your family’s location using the app’s location sharing abilities.
- Even when a child is traveling alone, parents’ eyes are on the child via the locator app, so you can easily locate family members.
- Parents always know where their kids are using GPS tracking. This gives them great peace of mind thanks to the app’s innovations.
- Phone spy application does not drain the battery on device that is being targeted. This ensures that the target phones will always be on and not drained so they can be tracked with ease.
- The program also helps users keep their family connected in a convenient way. It allows parents to check on children quickly. For instance, to-do-list allows all family members to know what parents need to be accomplished. These errands can be shared with other members.
- You can control cell phone from a distance. You know how much battery life remains on the device as well. You can also monitor a child’s location history instantly.
- Locator app uses passive mode when tracking information. It wakes up when there is a change in location. The application runs in the background and uses very little data or bandwidth.
Geozilla GPS Locator Cons
- The GPS information on location Geozilla application shares is not always 100% accurate. The accuracy of GPS reading is dependent on a number of factors. They include phone device and the environment. There can be a poor signal in place or there is an absence of a signal. This can also affect ability to receive exact information or to track the device. Want to know if information is accurate? Your cell device has a native map app to see if there is a similar inaccuracy at the same location.
- In order to ensure the accuracy of information, you have to activate Wi-Fi and GPS location services. The phone locator program will derive the location information from three primary sources including cell tower signals, GPS, and Wi-Fi. The information is then provided to you on an interactive map with the closest location detected. If you use a cell tower as a detection point, it could be within a few miles from actual location.
- Occasionally you might get a “couldn’t locate” message. There are number reasons why this can occur, but it can be unsettling when you are trying to use a phone spy app to locate someone that you love. Reasons for getting this message include:
- phone not being activated or turned on
- the location settings on Android device are off
- wireless networks are off
- there is no network connection in the area of phone location
- phone has been set on airplane mode.
Sometimes you will also see an unknown address message. This is due to an inaccuracy in the map and not necessarily the program flaw.
The Cost Of Geozilla GPS Tracker
You can download Geozilla program free by visiting the official website, Google Play, or Apple App store. The download is free. You have two options for subscription payments when you open an account. You can pay the premium of $4.99 per month or $49.99 for he entire year.
In comparison with Sprint and Verizon, Geozilla prices are relatively inexpensive. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless you cancel account within 24 hours from billing date. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription, only a future one.
The manufacturers of the application are continually improving the program. The newest versions have provided improvements of performance, location precision, and user-friendliness of the phone application. With ongoing program fixes and improvements, it is certainly worth the investment.