We don’t recommend jailbreaking your iPhone because if things go wrong – it could lead to irreparable damage. However, if you are sure of the jailbreak process and need to jailbreak to tweak your iPhone (iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 – 6s Plus, iPhone 7) or to install unofficial jailbreak apps, this article is for you.
If you don’t know what jailbreaking is, don’t worry – we’ll make it easier to understand.
In short, jailbreaking is a process where you tweak certain functions, just like hacking someone’s iPhone, to lift built-in software restrictions. The manufacturer usually creates these restrictions for security reasons. By the way, we advise you to read the article about system ui spyware removal for your security.
Back Up Your Data
Here’s how to back up your data on your iPhone device:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to a WiFi network
Step 2: Open Settings > Your Name > iCloud
Step 3: Press iCloud Backup
Step 4: Select iCloud Backup
Step 5: Choose Back Up Now and wait until the process is fully complete.
If you’d like to turn on automatic backup, here’s how you can do that:
- Turn on iCloud Backup in Settings > Your Name > iCloud > iCloud Backup
- Connect your iPhone to a power outlet
- Connect your iPhone to a WiFi network
- Lock your device’s screen
- Sign in to your iCloud account and select the automatic backup
The Best Way to Access Any iPhone
Some apps, such as mSpy, can serve as the ultimate solution to spy on any iPhone with or without jailbreaking it.
With its help you can access any data:
✅ Ingoing and outgoing calls;
✅ See messages both on social media, SMS, and iMessage;
✅ Multimedia files (photos, videos, notes, contacts)
✅ Web browser history and bookmarks;
✅ Check their online activity.
Here is how you can jailbreak an iPhone with mSpy:
- Ensure that the target device can be jailbroken as various newer versions of iOS cannot be jailbroken. To do so, head on to Settings > General > About > Version on the target device.
- See if your version can be jailbroken and follow the required instructions.
- Once the jailbreak is done, log in to your Control Panel and start the installation. This whole process of jailbreaking will take around 30 minutes.
- Once the phone is jailbroken, it will continue operating in the same way as it used to.
However, if you don’t want to jailbreak the target phone, you can continue to track and monitor them with a no-jailbreaking package.
How to Monitor the iPhone Without Jailbreaking It
- Get the iCloud credentials of the target iPhone. You might need to have physical access to the phone has 2-step verification enabled.
- Next, buy mSpy and choose an appropriate package.
- Install the software and start monitoring the target phone from the control panel of mSpy.
How to Jailbreak iOS 15 (Latest Version)
If you’ve got the latest iPhone 13 or iPhone 12 and are wondering how to jailbreak it, this section will give you the answers you need. If you have any of these devices, the Cydia app is the best way to jailbreak them. Given below are the steps to use it.
- Open the Safari browser and then open aaphacks.com/cydia
- Allow the app to download the configuration profile.
- Tap Close
- Go to the Settings app and find Profile DOwnloaded at the top and click on it.
- Click on install on the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the device’s passcode, click on Next, and then Install.
- Tap on Done.
- With this, the Cydia app will be downloaded and installed on your iOS device.
- Click on Manage Account and then on Start Injection.
- Once it takes you to the installation wizard, select all the apps and follow the instructions. The files in Cydia are hidden in these different apps in the app store.
- Once you install them, they will break the code and start transferring all the files needed for the iOS 15 jailbreak.
How to Jailbreak iOS Version 13
If you own the latest iOS 13 device or the latest version, then you can jailbreak your iPhone by using a dedicated third-party solution called Unc0ver jailbreak.
Here’s how to do it:
- Download AltServer on your computer and install it.
- Connect your iOS device with your PC via USB cable.
- Open the AltServer icon.
- Choose Install AltStar and select your connected device.
- You will see an AltStore icon on your iPhone device.
- Go to your phone, open Settings > General > Device Management.
- Select your AppleID and check to trust its certificate.
- Download the newest version of Unc0ver software from the company’s website.
- Find the Open In option and open the IPA in AltStore.
- Go to your phone’s home screen and open Unc0ver.
- Press the Jailbreak option to run the jailbreak.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Once your phone restarts, the process is entirely done.
Pros & Cons: Unc0ver works like specialized jailbreak apps and tweaks that are used to perform jailbreaking on iOS devices that are easy-to-use and beginner-friendly. Again, just like with other jailbreak tools, the downside is that you’re always at risk of bricking your device. Also, once done, don’t install any software updates .
How to Jailbreak iPhone Running iOS Version 12 / iOS 12.1.2
Jailbreaking your iPhone (running on a version of iOS operating systems 12.4, iOS 12.3, iOS 12, iOS 13) using Cydia Impactor is easy.
All you need to do is:
- Allow Cydia Impactor to sign in. It will install the Jailbreak IPA file in your device.
- Once this is done, go to Settings > General > Device Management> Trust
- Next, launch the Jailbreak app from the home screen of your device.
- It will complete the jailbreaking process on your iPhone.
Pros & Cons: Cydia is an app that contains iOS modifications and tweaks accessible to all users. You can use it for jailbreaking, software modifications, adding new functions, and downloading unofficial games. The only downside, though, is that you can easily brick your device if you’re not careful. The installation process is rather easy and straightforward.
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5/5s, 6/6s Without a Computer
To jailbreak your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad running on a version of operating system 9 – iOS9.0.2, use Pangu jailbreak and follow these steps:
- Download Pangu Jailbreak. It is a free jailbreak tweaks tool and easy to install.
- Next, head on to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. Disable Passcode.
- Now, go to Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone and turn it off.
- Enable Airplane Mode.
- Now launch the Pangu 9 application as an Administrator by right-clicking on Pangu.exe. Tap on Run as Administrator.
- Allow your device to be detected by Pangu. Next, click on the blue Start button.
- Now, click on Already Breakup button and this will start the jailbreaking process.
Pros & Cons: Pangu is an untethered jailbreaking firmware solution that works on iOS operating system 7-9 versions. The Pangu team was one of the first to create such an accessible jailbreak tool. However, now, since this is considered to be old firmware, the process might not be successful for all devices. The benefits, though, include the fact that it’s free and easy-to-use.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 4
You can easily jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 7. All you need to do is to download a Windows a third party program called Evasi0n.Once your device is jailbroken, don’t install a software update because it will lift the jailbreak. Let’s start:
- Connect your iPhone device with your PC and start the manual backup process.
- Create a new folder on one of the drives and name it Pwnage.
- Download the latest version of Evasi0n from Google.
- Download iOS 7.0.6 firmware for your iPhone 4 device.
- Extract the downloaded Evasi0n file to the Pwnage folder you had previously created.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Double-check whether your iPhone is connected to your PC via USB cable.
- Select your device on iTunes.
- While holding the Shift button, click on the Restore iPhone button from iTunes.
- Choose the firmware file you had previously downloaded when the popup window appears and click Open.
- Click Restore.
- Once done, right-click the Evasi0n.exe file and select Run as Administrator.
- Remove iPhone passcodes and click Jailbreak button to run the jailbreak script.
- Once the process is done, you will be prompted to unlock your device and tap on the Evasi0n 7 app from the SpringBoard.
- Your device will be restarted again, and the process should be complete.
- Once your iPhone turns back on, you will notice the Cydia app. That is a sign that your jailbreaking process has gone smoothly.
Pros & Cons: The benefits of this method include that it’s free of charge and that beginners can perform it. Also, if the person has never heard about the app, it’s pretty challenging to detect iPhone spyware for them. However, the process isn’t always successful, and sometimes, you can brick your iPhone if you’re not careful.
Restore Your iOS Device
Once you are done with the jailbreak process, don’t forget to restore all your data onto your iOS device. To do this, sync your iPhone with iTunes, and you are done! Or you can download a backup and restore app from the Apple store. Here is how to reset your iPhone data in a matter of minutes:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable.
- Open iTunes and sign in.
- Select your iOS device.
- If your phone has been recently erased, you will be prompted with a restore option.
- If not, find the Restore Backup button and click it.
- Choose the desired backup file and wait for the jailbreak process to complete.